As the team is majorly involved in the Client Side Requirements, the role for the Web Designer will be to deliver strong and clean visual designs. Creation of Sites, Mailers, Flash Animations and Creative will be the major task to deliver. The candidate has to work very closely with the Clients, Product, Tech and other respective teams to ensure continuity.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Strong conceptualization ability, Strong visual communication ability and creative skills.
- Understanding of contemporary user experience planning, interaction design and visual design.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- Understanding and experience with responsive and multi-device design.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop and associated design tools.
- Understanding of Cross/Mobile Browser (Internet Explorer, Firebox, Chrome & Safari).
- Knowledge of Word Press would be an advantage.
- 1-7 years of Experience in Web Designing.
- Should be able to lead from front, calling sales and clients for understanding requirements, meeting customers, doing targets.
- Should have exposure to good design trends and latest technology.
- Strong verbal, written and visual communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Solid background and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Demonstrated success in delivering visually pleasing designs.
Walk-in Details:Venue: FD-4, 2nd Floor, Near Pitampura Metro Station, Pitampura, New Delhi. Pin-110034.
Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Contact Person: Avinash Anand
Salary: AS per Industry Standard